“We learnt so much and enjoyed giving and receiving healing from each other. An amazing course and highly recommended. Sam is a great teacher and her love of Reiki shines through.” Dawn 2019.
Create a positive harmonious environment for your body to relax and support its natural healing process. Learn how to balance your chakras and give a Reiki healing. Reiki is available to everyone! You do not have to have any special skills or consider yourself spiritual to learn Reiki. Our Reiki courses are recognised by the professional body, Australian Reiki Connection, and ensures you receive professional training that will support you in a professional practice.
“Reiki 1 training with Samantha has been such a magical and life-changing experience! Since that day, I feel so much lighter and simply more serene.” Jeanne, 2020
In Reiki Level 1 you will learn self-healing
- The History of Reiki
- The Reiki Principles
- In-depth understanding of the Chakra System
- The Human Aura
- Reiki 1 Hand Positions
- How to Give Yourself Reiki Healing
- How to Give Others Reiki Healing
In Reiki Level 2 you will learn professional healing for others
- 3 Sacred Reiki II symbols – their meanings and how to use them for Level II healings
- Reiki in Hospitals
- Scan, cleanse & balance the Aura and Chakras for energy
- Harmonise emotions and thoughts of the past, present & future
- Distant and Remote Healing; across space and time
- Manifest and empower goals using Reiki
- Psychic Reading using Reiki
- How to set up a professional COVID Safe practice
- Australian standards for unregistered healthcare practitioners
- Professional conduct and ethics
On completion of Reiki 1 and 2 you will receive
- Over 22 hours of in-person training with Master Teacher, Samantha Avery
- Reiki 1 and 2 Sacred Attunements
- Personal Reiki Crystal
- Reiki 1 and 2 Hard Copy Manuals
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki, 1st Degree, and 2nd Degree Certificate and Lineage recognised by the Australian Reiki Connection
“A fabulous weekend of learning with an amazing group of people. Sam’s knowledge and professionalism are always inspiring. Highly recommended. Thank you!!!” Janine, 2020
Reiki level 2 must be taken no less than 21 days after completing level 1.
- Reiki 1: Nov 15, 2020 (1 day) & Reiki 2: Dec 12-13, 2020 (2 days)
- Reiki 1: Nov 15, 2020 (1 day) & Reiki 2: April 17-18, 2021 (2 days)
- Reiki 1: Feb 7, 2021 (1 day) & Reiki 2: April 17-18 (2 days)
On completion of Reiki Level 1 and 2 you will receive:
- Invitations to your Reiki Community and be pampered by your Reiki friends at the in-person and distant Reiki Group Shares!
- 15% off your next 2 x consultations with Samantha Avery
- Graduate’s 50% discount on any refresher Reiki course attended.
- Invitations to Reiki workshops
- Invitation to the Reiki Support Group Facebook community
- Free and low-cost student resources