Many teachers experience a profound transformation and spiritual discovery as they embrace the intensifying of their Reiki vibration to that of Master Teacher.
Witnesses to the Sacred Ceremony of the Attunements variously report a blissful and humbling experience, one that will never be forgotten. Yet it equips you with a high level of teaching knowledge, internationally recognised and reviewed.
On completion of this course you will be qualified to facilitate your own Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki course in levels; II, II Master Practitioner and Master Teacher.
You will learn
- What it means to be a Reiki Teacher
- Professional obligations for Reiki Teachers in Australia
- Understanding your energy
- Personal preparation for classes
- Preparation for your students before and after Attunements
- The origins of Reiki in depth
- The art of teaching
- Balancing group dynamics and group energy
- Conducting meditations
- Lesson plans and course structures
- How to perform Reiki level 1, 2, master and teacher Attunements
- Consciousness Shifts & Reiki Attunements
- 2 new Teachers Symbols
- Tools and equipment required for Reiki classes and Attunements
- How to conduct a Reiki Share Day
- Over 24 hours of face to face and online training with Reiki Master Teacher, Samantha Avery
- Master teacher attunement
- Observation of 3 x Reiki Level 1 classes
- Observation of 2 x Reiki Level 2 classes
- Observation of 1 x Reiki Master class
- 4 x 1 hour fortnightly post-graduate mentoring sessions with Samantha concluded within 6 months of training.
On completion of the full face training, you will be required to observe the teaching of Reiki levels 1, 2 and Master Practitioner, with Samantha Avery as follows:
- Three Reiki Level 1 classes. You will then be qualified to conduct and attune your own groups of Reiki Level 1 students.
- Two Reiki Level 2 classes. You will then be qualified to conduct and attune your own groups of Reiki Level 2 students.
- One Reiki Master Practitioner. You will then be qualified to conduct and attune your own groups of Reiki Master Practitioner students and open your own school of Reiki.
Reiki Master Practitioner qualification and lineage 2 years prior + a minimum of 40 professional healings.
2020 Theory Training Dates
Class 1: Sun 22 Mar, 1pm – 5pm Mosman in person
Class 2: Sun 5 April, 1pm – 5pm Mosman in person
Class 3: Sun 17 May, 1pm -5pm Mosman in person
Class 4: Sun 31 May, 1pm – 5pm Mosman in person
Class 5: Sun 14 June, 9am – 6.30pm Reiki 1 observation
Class 6: 2 & May, 11am – 6pm Reiki 2 observation
Class 7: 4-6 Sept. Reiki 3 observation
Payment plans are available for the full price of the course fee:
1) EARLY BIRD $4000 (save $600!). 1 instalment made by 30 January.
2) Full Fee $4,600. 4 x fortnightly instalments of $1150. The first instalment will reserve your place. The final instalment must be made 14 days prior to the course start date.
Get in touch!
Discuss your journey and raise your questions about the course. Email Samantha today.