Reiki Level 2 in-person training will provide you with the necessary tools to cleanse and balance past and future energies. You will receive three sacred Reiki symbols which can be used to empower your body, clear past lives or traumas, and attract positive energy for the future. Additionally, you will learn to apply these symbols to purify your home or office, empower your business cards or website, and send Reiki for successful public speaking events, and more.
The 2-day training will be held over one weekend or two weekdays. You’ll learn:
- The meanings and usage of the 3 sacred Reiki II symbols for Level II healing
- How to scan, cleanse, and balance the aura and chakras for energy
- Techniques to harmonize emotions and thoughts of the past, present, and future
- Distant healing across space and time
- Past life clearing and goal manifestation using Reiki
- How to use Reiki for a psychic reading
- Setting up a professional practice, professional conduct, and ethics
- Australian standards for unregistered healthcare practitioners
After completing the course requirements, which include full attendance and demonstration of proficiency in Level 2 hand positions, techniques, symbols, and professional practice, you will receive:
- A Reiki Level 2 Practitioner certificate
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level 2 sacred attunement
- The three Reiki Level 2 symbols
- A personal set of chakra crystals
- A gift voucher for 15% off your next healing session with Samantha Avery
- Your Reiki lineage demonstrating your training is a direct descendant of Mikao Usui Sensi
- Certification qualifies you as a Reiki Level II professional healer, recognized by the Australian Reiki Connection.
Prerequisites: All applicants must have a Reiki Level I certification and Reiki lineage.
The benefits of studying Reiki Level 2
- Double your energy from Level 1
- Deepen your healing on an emotional, mental, and physical level
- Understand the secondary chakras to improve client healing
- Access manifesting tools using Reiki symbols
- Qualify as a Reiki Level 2 Practitioner, allowing you to work as a professional healer if you choose to
- Increase your own vibration through deep self-healings
As a Level 2 Reiki healer, you will have the opportunity to:
- Continue on to Reiki Masters to become a qualified Master Practitioner
- Join the Reiki community online to connect and share stories
- Participate in in-person Reiki group shares with other Reiki healers
Reiki courses are held every month and taught by Samantha Avery, a Professional Reiki Master Teacher with over 16 years of experience. Samantha is a Teacher Master Practitioners member of the Australian Reiki Connection professional association and is highly regarded as an excellent teacher of psychic development, energetic healing, and meditation. Samantha provides a safe and sacred space for students to explore and develop their spiritual wellbeing.