“Reiki 1 training with Samantha has been such a magical and life-changing experience! Since that day, I feel so much lighter and simply more serene.” Jeanne
Reiki is available to everyone! You do not have to have any special skills or consider yourself spiritual to learn Reiki. Learn how to balance your chakras and give Reiki healing to yourself, loved ones, and clients. In-person training in a fun and welcoming environment at Guidance for Heart and Soul, Neutral Bay, NSW.
Reiki Level 1: Self-healing
- The History of Reiki
- The Reiki Principles
- In-depth understanding of the Chakra System
- The Human Aura
- Reiki 1 Hand Positions
- How to Give Yourself Reiki Healing
- How to Give Others Reiki Healing
Reiki Level 2: Professional healing for others
- 3 Sacred Reiki Level 2 symbols – their meanings and how to use them for Reiki treatments
- Scan, cleanse & balance the Aura and Chakras for energy
- Harmonise emotions and thoughts of the past, present & future
- Reiki in Hospitals
- Distant and Remote Reiki Healing
- Australian standards for unregistered healthcare practitioners
- Professional conduct and ethics for Reiki Practitioners
- Manifest and empower goals using Reiki
- How to set up a professional COVID Safe practice
Reiki Master Practitioner: Professional healing of the soul
- Two Reiki Master Symbols; their meaning, uses, and sacredness
- Practical applications and ethics of the Master symbols
- The responsibilities of the Master
- Repairing Chakras & auric tears
- Accessing Soul Purpose
- Advanced Manifestation tools
- DNA activation
- Past-life healing
- Soul Fragmentation
- Release entities and psychic attacks
Across the Reiki training 1, 2, and Masters, you will receive
- More than 42 hours of in-person training across a minimum of 13 months with Master Teacher, Samantha Avery
- Reiki 1, 2 and Master Sacred Attunements
- Level 1 Reiki Crystal
- Level 2 Chakra healing set
- Master Crystal Set
- Reiki 1, 2 & Master Hard Copy Manuals after each course
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki, 1st Degree, 2nd Degree, and Master Certificates & Lineage on completion of each course
“A fabulous weekend of learning with an amazing group of people. Sam’s knowledge and professionalism are always inspiring. Highly recommended. Thank you!!!” Janine, 2020
Reiki Level 2 training is available no less than 21 days after completing Reiki Level 1.
Reiki Master training is available no less than 12 months after completing Level 2.
- Reiki 1: 29 or 31 Oct 2021
- Reiki 2: Nov 27-28, 2021
- Reiki Master: 10-12 Dec, 2022
Bundle valid for 24 months.
On completion of Reiki Level 1, 2 & Masters you will receive:
- Membership to the Reiki Community for in-person and distant Reiki Group Shares
- Invitation to the Reiki Support Group Facebook community
- Free and low-cost student resources
- 15% off your next 3 x consultations with Samantha Avery
- 50% discount on any Reiki course re-visited.
- Invitations to Reiki workshops
Refund Policy: 14 days notice
Level 1: $345 less 5% admin fee
Level 2: $445 less 5% admin fee transferred to your nominated bank account.
Level 3 (Masters): $849 less 5% admin fee, transferred to your nominated bank account.
Payment plans available: $1660 (4 x $415 weekly payments)