“Samantha is the most compassionate, caring and kind Healer and Teacher. Having completed my Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and now Level 4 Teacher Training with Sam, I feel so blessed to have met her many years ago being drawn to her energy and strength. I highly recommend Sam to anyone wanting to learn Reiki or simply to experience a healing with Sam.”
Sophy Robertson, Reiki Teacher
Reiki is available to everyone! You do not have to have any special skills or consider yourself spiritual to learn Reiki. Discover how to balance your mind, body and spirit.
Learn how to give Reiki healing to yourself, your loved ones, and fur babies, and open a professional practice to support your clients.
Experience hours of practical and theory training in a fun, welcoming environment in our Sydney wellness center.
Training Bundle Summary
- Three Training courses include more than 42 hours of in-person training across a minimum of 13 months* with experienced Master Teacher, Samantha Avery
- Reiki 1, 2 and Master Sacred Attunements
- Level 1 Reiki Crystal
- Level 2 Chakra healing set
- Master Crystal Set
- Reiki 1, 2 & Master Hard Copy Manuals after each course
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki, 1st Degree, 2nd Degree, and Master Certificates & Lineage on completion of each course
Reiki Level 1: Self-healing (1 Day)
- The History of Reiki
- The Reiki Principles
- In-depth understanding of the Chakra System
- The Human Aura
- Reiki 1 Hand Positions
- How to Give Yourself Reiki Healing
- How to Give Others Reiki Healing
- 10 hours in-person training
Reiki Level 2: Professional healing for others (2 days)*
- 3 Sacred Reiki Level 2 symbols – their meanings and how to use them for Reiki treatments
- Scan, cleanse & balance the Aura and Chakras for energy
- Harmonise emotions and thoughts of the past, present & future
- Reiki in Hospitals
- Distant and Remote Reiki Healing
- Australian standards for unregistered healthcare practitioners
- Professional conduct and ethics for Reiki Practitioners
- Manifest and empower goals using Reiki
- Chakra Balancing
- 16 hours in-person training
Reiki Master Practitioner: Heal The Soul (2.5 days)*
- Two Reiki Master Symbols; their meaning, uses, and sacredness
- Practical applications and ethics of the Master symbols
- The responsibilities of the Master
- Repairing Chakras & auric tears
- Accessing Soul Purpose
- Advanced Manifestation tools
- DNA activation
- Past-life healing
- Soul Fragmentation
- Release entities and psychic attacks
- 18 hours in-person training
“A fabulous weekend of learning with an amazing group of people. Sam’s knowledge and professionalism are always inspiring. Highly recommended. Thank you!!!” Janine, 2020
2023/24 Course Dates
- Weekday | Level 1: Feb 03 + Level 2: Mar 2-3, 2023 + Reiki Master: Mar 1-3, 2024
- Weekend | Level 1: Mar 05 + Level 2: Apr 1-2, 2023 + Reiki Master: June 23-25, 2024
Training bundle credits are valid for 3 years.
*Special note: All courses adhere to professional training requirements by the Australian Reiki Connection.
Reiki Level 2 training is available a minimum of 21 days after completing Reiki Level 1.
Reiki Master training is available a minimum of 12 months after completing Level 2.
Upon completion of every Reiki course, you will receive:
- Membership in the Reiki Community for in-person and distant Reiki Group Shares
- Invitation to the Reiki Support Group Facebook community
- Free and low-cost student resources
- 15% off gift voucher redeemable for any consultation with Samantha Avery (3 vouchers per bundle)
- 50% discount on any Reiki course re-visited.
- Invitations to Reiki workshops
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
a minimum of 7 days notice is required for each course.
Level 1: Full fee less 5% admin fee
Level 2: Full fee, less $100, less 5% admin fee transferred to your nominated bank account.
Level 3 (Masters): Full fee, less $150, less 5% admin fee, transferred to your nominated bank account.