You’re an advanced student of spiritual development meditation. The messages you are receiving from your meditations are getting clear. Now you are ready to go deeper and purer.
Being able to channel the purity of spiritual wisdom is deeply healing and profoundly humbling. The messages are layered with insights each time to read or hear them
You will learn essential principles of channeling and tools to devolved this information through channel writing and channel speaking.
- The principles of Channelling
- Channelled messages vs psychic messages.
- Creating energetic parameters
- Filtering energies
- Symbolism with channeling guides
- Vibrational exercises
- Chakras and channeling
- Channelled writing
- Channelling through the psychic senses
Term 2: 09/5/19 – 06/6/19
- Identifying expectations and obstacles
- Psychic sensitivities
- Assessing guidelines for channel
- Energy shifts in the aura
- Channelled writing
- Channelled speach
Term 3: 22/8/19 – 19/9/19
(Prerequisite: Minimum one term of Channelling Spirit)
- Channeling guides
- Dimensional travel
- Channel speaking
- Channel healing
- Introduction to Channeling external elements.
Term 4: 31/10/19 – 28/11/19
(Prerequisite: Minimum two terms of Channelling Spirit)
- Principles of Channeling, part 2.
- Assessing energetic parameters
- Channel speaking external guides
- Channel speaking nature elements
- Introduction to Trance Channeling
Prerequisite Terms 1 – 3: Advanced spiritual meditation student with a minimum of 12 months in recent advanced meditation practice. Able to consciously connect with their Master Guides and angelic support. The student is well versed in their energetic boundaries and psychic protection, and comfortable with their psychic abilities.
Prerequisite Term 4: Advanced student has completed terms 1 – 3 of Channeling Spirit within the last 12 months.
Developing your spiritual meditation practice?
New to meditation? Explore the power and harmony of meditation at Meditation For Busy Lives where you will enjoy energising meditations and effective principles of stress management.
Date Thursdays 16 May 2019
Time 7.15pm – 9pm
Duration 5 weekly classes
Venue Guidance for Heart & Soul, Suite 4, 701 Military Road, Mosman, 2088
Investment $225 per term